More ideas to help you get through a stressful day marketing:
6. Journal. Why not spend five minutes writing freely about your life and about the things you love? Write down everything you appreciate in your life or write about plans you’d like to make for yourself in the future. Give yourself time to explore different ideas and see what comes to mind.
7. Spend time with an animal. Even if you work in the city, there’s always wildlife to be found. Listen to the birds chirping, walk over to a nearby dog park or visit a local restaurant with a fish tank. Animals have such a calming influence over us. It’s a great way to learn how to take life one moment at a time.
8. Reflect on pleasant memories. No doubt if you’re working in an office you’ll have a photo or a memento of family or friends. Take a moment to think back about that day and reminisce about the “good times.”
9. Call a friend or make a date for yourself to do something fun. If you know there’s something wonderful to look forward to at the end of the day or week, it will make getting through the grind much easier.
10. Enjoy a small bite of dark chocolate. Notice I didn’t say go out and grab a huge candy bar and eat the whole thing, but a small amount of organic dark chocolate will do wonders for your mood. Not only is it filled with wonderful antioxidants great for your health, but its sweet, luxurious taste will put a smile on your face!